Grecian Garden Motel Policies
Please enjoy your stay, and let your neighbors enjoy theirs. To keep the peace, all guests must adhere to the policies of the Grecian Gardens Motel
- All rooms are non-smoking units, absolutely no smoking in the room
- Courtesy hours are from 10:00 p.m. to 8:00 a.m.
- No loud music outside of the room, no music during courtesy hours
- No glass containers allowed on decks or pool areas, pour all contents into a plastic cup
- Children must be supervised by an adult at all times
- Check-In for your arrival is 3:00 p.m. (Absolutely No Early Check-In), Check-Out is 11:00 a.m. No Exceptions.
- Efforts will be made to accommodate all specific room and location requests, but are not guaranteed.
- Reservations are held until 5:00 p.m., unless otherwise notified of delay.
- Balance is due upon arrival. Only credit cards (Amex, Disc, Master, Visa), money orders, travelers checks and cash are acceptable forms of payment at Check-In (Check-In is 3:00 p.m.), no personal checks
- A refundable $20.00 remote and key deposit is required at check-in
- Deposits refundable if office is notified two weeks in advance, 25% service charge on all refunds and all returned checks subject to $25 Service Charge. Deposits are not transferable to future reservations.
- Misrepresentation will result in cancellation without refund of money or accommodations.
- One parking space per unit, regardless of total occupancy.
- Vehicle must park between the parking lines and display parking permit facing out at all times.
- Vehicle must be removed from parking area at time of check-out. (No Exceptions)
- Management reserves the right to enter all rooms to verify registered occupancy.
- No refunds for any reason, e.g., early Check-Out, Poor Weather, No-Shows, or if you are asked to leave due to Inappropriate Behavior
- All Guests and Visitors must show identification and must register at the front desk and pay all fees.